How do I fix errors after changing my NAS IP address?
If your NAS IP address changes, then your devices will be unable to connect to QIoT Suite Lite and your resourceinfo.json file will contain the wrong IP address.
You can fix this by following these steps:
- Log into QIoT Suite Lite as an administrator
- Go to the Settings page
- Click “Administrative Settings“
- In QIoT Device Gateway Settings, IP address changes will be highlighted in red
- Click “Update IP Address”
- After updating your IP Address, you should re-deploy your resourceinfo.json file to your devices