In this tutorial, we will be making the camera begin recording on motion detection.
- In QVR Pro, open Event Management.
- Choose a name for your event and click Next.
- Under the If list, click on Add to add a trigger event.
- Since our goal in this tutorial is to detect motion, we need a device that can do just that. So we will have to configure our detector by clicking here.
- Select QVR Pro as our Detector and click Apply.
- On the next pop-up, we will select Not now because we are already setting a rule.
- We can then select our camera as the Source and click Ok.
- Under the Then list, click Add.
- We will select our camera to begin recording on event, then click Ok, Next and finally, Finish.