How to import QTS administrator group users to QIoT Suite Lite?
For using this function, you should upgrade your QIoT Suite Lite to v1.2.1 and above.
Previously, QIoT Suite Lite only has an admin user. In this tutorial you will learn how to add the QTS administrator group users to QIoT Suite Lite and also to be an admin user in QIoT Suite Lite.
(Note: Only support for QTS administrators group users to use this function, QTS other users are not unable to use.)
Add QTS administrator to QIoT Suite Lite step
- Please make sure you have added other QTS users in QTS administrator before importing to QIoT Suite Lite.
- Using “admin” username to login QIoT Suite Lite and go to Users page. Click “+ Add User” > “Import a user from QTS“.
- Add user to QIoT and click “Create User“.
- It will show the msg once importing successfully.
- Only admin user has Users page and other settings permission in Settings pag.
If you deleted the QTS user who has already be imported to QIoT Suite Lite then it will be automatically deleted once any QIoT admin user open the “+Add User“.
If display error message, please check the solution as following:
- Incorrect username or password.
Make sure you have entered the correct information of your QIoT user username or password.
- You are not a QIoT Suite Lite user. Contact your administrator to add you to QIoT Suite Lite.
QTS account has not been added to QIoT Suite Lite user list, please contact administrator to add you to QIoT Suite Lite.
- Your login credentials are incorrect or your QTS account is no longer valid. Contact NAS administrator.
Make sure your QTS account is enable and under QTS administrator group, also check if you have enter the correct username & password.